Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Food and Wine Show

So I am so totally stoked coz I just booked my tickets for the Good Food and Wine Show! I am so super excited! My mom and I went last year and I had an absolutely amazing time. I really wanted to go this year but I couldnt really afford to go so I was pretty bummed, but then my dad surprised me and said he would sponsor my mom and I to go! Yay for us!!! I am so excited!


Last year I got to see Gordon Ramsey which was awesome! He is kinda one of my idols so it was so great to meet him in person. I also met Giorgio Locotelli and he was absolutely great. So gracious and unassuming. He took alot of time to talk to me which was awesome. I met quite a few celebrity chefs which was awesome!

I had so much fun, my mom and I decorated a cupcake at a kiddies stand which was fun:) I even did a cocktail course:)

This year there are two amazing chefs to wow us.
The awesome Heston Blumenthal and James Martin.
The amazing Heston Blumenthal! Cant wait to see what he conjours up:)

The gorgeous James Martin:)
Im also going to see Jeremy and Jackie Mansfield which is pretty exciting as well:)
Then I think this will be my favourite stand:)
The Lindt theatre:)

So I cant wait:)

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment