Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Keep calm and...bake cupcakes?

So for my first 'new' post I thought I would share the link to the scrapbooking competition that I was chosen for. Its kinda weird coz theres no one 'winner,' just a few people who are chosen at a time. But anywhoo i'm grateful to have been chosen as I have entered a few scrapping competitions in the past but have never come anywhere.
Hopefully this will be the start of many new great things:)
The theme for the competition was the "keep calm" posters. Of course I chose to 'bake cupcakes' for my layout:) It was kinda a difficult page for me to scrap as I have so many pink, purple and super glittery cupcake things, but they didnt match my photos. And yes I did bake those cupcakes:)
I quite like how the layout came out, I tried to keep it quite similar to the posters and it was a different style for me to scrap.
Here is my layout:)
And here is the link to the competition blog:) http://scrapafrica.blogspot.com/
Have fun and see you soon:)

2 comments:

  1. Oh Cassandra those cakes looks lovely and yummy. I think I might just have to go bake some now! :)

    ReplyDelete