Monday, November 11, 2013

My first BIG class!

A couple of months ago I was asked if I would like to be a guest teacher at Jenny Spicer's I-Scrap convention. I was very nervous about this as there would be 50 ladies attending the event and I had never taught so many ladies at once. After some thought and careful consideration I decided to just go for it. I am so glad that I did! It was fantastic! I had such a great time teaching the ladies and they seemed to have a great time doing their layouts.
It was a super fast paced class as I had designed THREE layouts to do in the three hours!
I was very impressed with what the ladies all did!
I used the Teresa Collins Memorabilia range which is absolutely stunning!

Here are the three layouts that I designed.


Explore was the first one I taught. It included a flap on the left side of the page and was all about my time in Paris.


Love the Moment was the second layout I did, it was more of a free flowing, collage style layout.


The last layout I did was a single page using lots of the die cuts that I had left over.

It was super fun teaching my first BIG class!

Have a wonderful week everyone!

Love Cas

No comments:

Post a Comment