Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fantastic News!

I got chosen to be on a design team! I am super excited! I have never ever entered anything like this before, but when I saw this challenge come up I thought lets take a chance and go for it. I'm so glad that I did! I was chosen for http://letsscrap.ning.com/ design team.

We were given a sketch to follow, and I chose to scrap some more of my Paris photos.
This is the sketch

And this is my take on it. I hope you like it:)

I used my fav cardstock colour for the background - kraft. Some old MME patterns, Kaiser journalling tags, stickers and rub ons. I made the bunting by punching circles from patterns and folding them in half. It was quite a simple layout, but I had fun doing it:)

I have already done my next layout which has to be in by the end of the month, but you will have  to want for that one:)

On another note, we are having a Woman's day function here on Thursday the 9th of August and again on Saturday the 11th. We're super excited about it. We are doing a fantastic project which such lovely goodies. Hopefully next week I will post pics for you all to see:)

Have a wonderful week, and for those of you in SA, enjoy your extra long weekend:)

Love Cas

2 comments: