Wednesday, August 15, 2012

First card sketch

So over at Lets Scrap, I had my first card sketch challenge. Now I have never been a car maker. I never know where to start. I always have very good intentions of using all my left overs and making cards with them. But I never do them. It was quite daunting for me as the other ladies in the DT r pro's. But I did it.  I used some scraps I found lying around and I think it came together pretty well. Im sure that the more I make, I will get better at it:)

So first up is the sketch:
And here is my take on it:


Anyways, better be off:)
Love ya

1 comment:

  1. I thought you did great with your first card sketch! I often turn the card sketches into layouts...in fact, I just posted about that on my blog. Love how you dealt with the hexagons!

    ReplyDelete