Thursday, March 24, 2011

Finally getting round to it

Ok so I took my camera in today.
Good news is that they can fix it.
Bad news is that it will take a while and could cost a whole lot of rands.
Luckily I did not drop it - my dad did.
So anyway, I was able to download all my pics first.
Halleluja! I would have died if I had lost them.
Most of them r from our trip to Knysna, which u will see in another post.
I'll show u my older stuff first.
First up is the canvases I made.

Yeah I made this.
I actually made four of them.
Three as gifts and then I decided I needed one.
Then my little welcome home house project is almost done.

This is still when its in the decorating process.
Ok so what else?
Oh yes, we had an awesome pj scrapping party on friday night.
Everyone came dressed to impress in their pj's.

We scrapped
We chatted
We laughed
We ate cupcakes
We had a great time:)
I'm gonna be off so I can try and sort out my photos now.
Love ya,
Sparklefaerie

No comments:

Post a Comment