Thursday, March 10, 2011

A new day

Ok so I am finally getting around to attempting to start my blog again. This time hopefully I will be able to post more than three entries, and hopefully they will also be entertaining:) Not so sure how entertaining my life is but we'll soon find out.
So, the point of my blog you ask? Thats a toughy actually. Seeing as I dont think my life is all too exciting, I never thought that I would do something like this. But this is my year of trying something new. I turned 25 last month and decided I needed to take more risks, have fun, enjoy life. My first experience with trying new things was bungy jumping!!! Absolutely terrifying,  but we'll save that for another day. So yes, I'm trying something new and exciting (and seeing as I highly doubt that anyone will ever read this I have no problem with that.)

If at any point anyone out there does read this and you have a question or two, go ahead. Im up for anything- in a good way that is:)
So this month nothing exciting has really happened. I'm getting a little worried cause time is running out and I need to try one new experience. If anyone has any ideas for me, just let me know. One of my best friends suggested learning to go diving. It has never ever been on my list of things to do (because I am absolutely terrified of sharks) so I think it will be a good one. I dont think I will do it this month though. My friend also suggested going to Birds of Eden and Monkeyland. I think both those ideas are great, but you really need people to go with you, its not really a solitary kind of adventure:)
I'm thinking about maybe going on some kind of hike or summin, but seriously dunno how I would go about doing something like that. And I am probably like the most unfit person in the world :)
I know what my plan is for next month, to go on the Big Wheel at the Cape Town waterfront, hopefully its still there though. Now most of you will think what kind of an adventure is that? Well I'm absolutely terrified of heights (says the girl who went bungy jumping) and when we were there last year I nearly frecked out when I saw how tall it was!


So I guess I better be off now, going out to a little cocktail party, champagne, yum yum:)
Love ya
PS. Happy birthday to one of my besties for today:)

2 comments: