Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just a quick note...

Ok so I know that I haven't been around for a while but i've been super busy. We went away for the weekend to Rheenendal which was pretty awesome. I took some great pics but then surprise surprise my dad dropped my camera which means it is now broken:( Keep in mind that this is not the first timehe has done this. This is in fact the second time in less than two months. This really sucks coz now I cant get the pictures off it because my memory card doesn't fit in any of my other cameras. Alas we will all have to wait and see if it can be fixed. I'm gonna take it in tomorrow and hopefully its such a minor thing they can do it there and then.

oh if anyone knows of a place in PE that does paragliding let me know please. I have emailed two ppl already but have had no response as of yet. I really need to do something before the end of next month so inbox me if you have any info or ideas:)

Love ya

No comments:

Post a Comment