Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weekend away

Ok so i'm finally getting around to posting about our weekend away to Knysna - actually Rheenendal to be precise.
I'll just post a few pics coz I dont wanna bore u all to death:)
First up it our cottage that we stayed in.
It was so lovely.
So cute, I absolutely loved it:)
here is a pic of me at the gate which i had to open about a zillion times - and then close it again.

yeah super cheesy photo I know.
moving on, the parentals

There were these two beautiful horses in the fields there so my mom and I went down to look at them and I wanted to take some pics of them. We hadn't even been there for one minute when the owner called them away!

we missioned down to check out what was going on and we saw that he was taking pics of the horses
On the friday night it was susposed to have been the biggest moon in so many years. I didn't think it was so impressive though.

The next night there was an absolutely beautiful moon which was much more impressive.

heres a better pic of the moon, with no edits or anything

This is a beautiful photo of the waterfront in Knysna

the last photo for today is this amazing pic I took of this bird eating a worm. I was pretty impressed.

Dont forget earth hour tonight 8:30 - 9:30pm. Do ur bit for the environment by switching off your lights

Love ya

1 comment: