Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Tuesday today...

So today seems to be a much better day for me. Having a great day at work, sorting out the Silhoutte which is so much fun. Cut out some super cute little flower things this morning. I can definately see that I'm going to get extremely addicted to this thing. Its just so much fun, and the possibilities are endless! Have got some great ideas up my sleeve:)

I started working on some canvases last week which has been rather fun. I seem to really be into quotes at the moment so i've been using them. I will have to take soe pics tomorrow for all to see. I must say, i'm really enjoying making things for my home instead of just normal scrapping.
Tomorrow morning we have a class so I'm gonna try and do some scrapping of my own tomorrow whilst everyone is busy. Not sure what yet though. I have been working on this house plac to hang in my room. I first started it at the Scrapbook Studio but I have totally changed it around and made it much more girly and cute. So I think I might work on that tomorrow. Will put up a pic soon though:)
Then on Friday night we are having a pj party scrap and chat atthe shop. Am really looking forward to that. To just get down to some serious scrapping with some great ladies, cute pj's and yummy cupcakes. What could be better than that? These r not quite my pj's but they're close enough:)


It actually seems like my week is starting to fill up which is pretty kewl:)
Oh I totally forgot, I got the best news ever on friday! I won a competition! I won a ring from Jenni Collections. Its a super cute thin band with diamantes all around. I get to choose any colour that I want and i'm thinking about the clear "diamond" colour. Am so excited. Im going next tuesday to pick it up:)

 Then, on my way home I got another surprise. Whilst I was waiting at the robots I got given this super cute alice band. Its got all bling and pearls all over. Super cute:)

Lets hope that this week ends as good as the last one did:)

Love ya

1 comment:

  1. oh how did you win the ring,you failed to mention that?And how come people are just giving you things even at robots?Unfair!

    ReplyDelete